UK: ABN Amro cuts rating on S&N
S&N said yesterday it would incur additional costs of £15m (US$24.7m) in the second half in respect of the reorganisation of its UK beer division, Scottish Courage.
Fitch Ratings has cut its debt rating on brewer, Scottish & Newcastle (S&N), from BBB to BBB-minus....
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD