SOUTH AFRICA: ABI expect higher interim earnings
In a statement to shareholders today it said the interim figures were due to be released at the end of October, but the increase was attributed mainly to volume growth, supported by inflation linked price increases in February this year.
ABI said it continued to focus on increased efficiencies in manufacturing and distribution processes and this would also contribute to the results.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory