SOUTH AFRICA: ABI expect higher interim earnings
In a statement to shareholders today it said the interim figures were due to be released at the end of October, but the increase was attributed mainly to volume growth, supported by inflation linked price increases in February this year.
ABI said it continued to focus on increased efficiencies in manufacturing and distribution processes and this would also contribute to the results.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop