USA: Aberlour Raises a Toast to its Origin with Introduction of a'bunadh
Aberlour Distillery today announced the introduction of a'bunadh (a-boon-arh), an original cask strength single malt whisky, to the U.S. market. a'bunadh, which literally means "the origin" in Gaelic, is available in the U.S. market through Austin, Nichols & Company Inc. Austin, Nichols & Co., Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Group Pernod Ricard, France, which is the world's fifth largest wine & spirits company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign