UK: A double shake up for flavoured milk
One of the UK's most famous confectionery brands is set for a major shake up this summer with a double launch of flavoured milk drinks.Targeting mothers and children the Milky Way brand has launched two milk drinks, Milky Way Shake a creamy thick milk shake and Milky Way Magic Stars.Building on the popularity of the original milk chocolate Milky Way Magic Stars, both drinks are available in chocolate and strawberry flavours, with the Milky Way Stars range also featuring banana flavour.The Milky Way confectionery brand is worth £52m and the latest double launch is being supported by a £3m campaign, featuring national television advertising.Both Milky Way Shake and Milk Way Magic Stars are being produced by Lancashire Dairies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research