UK: A double shake up for flavoured milk
One of the UK's most famous confectionery brands is set for a major shake up this summer with a double launch of flavoured milk drinks.Targeting mothers and children the Milky Way brand has launched two milk drinks, Milky Way Shake a creamy thick milk shake and Milky Way Magic Stars.Building on the popularity of the original milk chocolate Milky Way Magic Stars, both drinks are available in chocolate and strawberry flavours, with the Milky Way Stars range also featuring banana flavour.The Milky Way confectionery brand is worth £52m and the latest double launch is being supported by a £3m campaign, featuring national television advertising.Both Milky Way Shake and Milk Way Magic Stars are being produced by Lancashire Dairies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research