US: A-B’s Beach Bum Blonde offering
Brewing giant Anheuser-Busch has unveiled Beach Bum Blonde Ale as its summer brew, part of the company's seasonal draught programme.
An American blonde ale, it is brewed using pale and caramel roasted barley malts and is hopped with imported Alsace and Hallertau hops, as well as Cascade hops from the Pacific North-West.
Brewed at A-B's brewery in Fort Collins, Colorado, Beach Bum Blonde Ale has an abv of 5.4% and is available until early September.
"Our seasonal draught beers have generated a lot of excitement among beer drinkers who are on the look-out for what's new and different on tap," said Bruce Eames, innovation manager for A-B.
Beach Bum Blonde is the fourth in the company's seasonal draught series, following Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale, Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale and Spring Heat Spiced Wheat.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Major brewing groups are clamouring to get into India, which, by dint of its young population, expanding economy and rising personal disposable income offers huge growth potential. International group...
Having once produced earnings and revenue growth as regularly as clockwork, US brewing giant Anheuser-Busch stuttered last year. But there are signs that the brewer is quickly regaining its touch, wri...
Budejovicky Budvar claims to have been given the green light to register its trademark in China....
US craft brewer Redhook Ale has blamed its venture with Widmer Brothers Brewing Co. for its falling sales in the west of the country....
Asia Pacific Breweries has seen annual pre-tax profits rise 16% thanks to continued growth in Indochina....
Czech brewery Budejovicky Budvar has announced that the patent office in Portugal has registered its Budweiser Budvar trademark, in spite of objections from US beer giant Anheuser-Busch, which is enga...
Anheuser-Busch has said it hopes to capitalise on the trend for low-carb products in Australia with the launch of Michelob Ultra....
Anheuser-Busch is repeating its offering of limited edition beers for the festive season....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends