UK: A-B shuffles UK sales pack
Anheuser-Busch has introduced some changes to its sales team in the UK.
Anheuser-Busch confirmed on Friday (9 February) that Alistair Kemp has been promoted to sales director for the UK. He replaces Andrew Nethercott, who has chosen to leave the company to move closer to family.
Having joined A-B last year, Kemp moves from director of sales - off-premise retail to assume the position. Prior to joining A-B, he was at Coors Brewers where he held a number of sales roles in both the on- and off-premise.
John Bradbury, meanwhile, moves from director of sales - field to replace Kemp, with Steve Hodson moving from the cash-and-carry sector to replace Bradbury.
"These individuals will play an intricate part in the success of Anheuser-Busch in the UK," said David Dryden, A-B Europe's managing director for the UK and Ireland.
"All of them bring tremendous value to their new roles and their leadership will position the company well for the future."
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has posted an impressive leap in operating and net profit in the year so far....
US drinks distributor Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. has acquired all assets of BudCo, the Anheuser-Busch and Grupo Modelo sales, marketing and distribution company for 13 counties in South Texas....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady rise in profits and sales for its second quarter....
A local broker has lowered its coverage of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo....
InBev and SABMiller have had their share coverage raised....
Anheuser-Busch has lined up a super-premium natural spring water for distribution in the US....
Budejovicky Budvar has seen beer exports to the US leap in the first half of this year....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts