US: A-B lines up return of seasonal beer
Anheuser-Busch is re-releasing one of its limited edition beers in the US.
The brewer said yesterday (27 February) that Spring Heat Spiced Wheat, which was initially available for a limited time last year, is offered again this spring. This time round, however, A-B said it will broaden the white beer's availability to include the off-trade.
The unfiltered Belgian-style wheat ale will be on sale not only on draught in bars and pubs in the US, A-B said, but will also be available in 12-oz. and 22-oz. bottles at grocery and convenience stores.
The 5.2% abv beer is brewed at A-B's Fort Collins, Colo., brewery, It is the third in a series of speciality seasonal offerings from the company, which also includes Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale, Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale and Beach Bum Blonde Ale.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Anheuser-Busch has taken on the distribution and marketing of BORBA's drinkable skincare line across the US and around the world....
The chief legal officers from 29 states have united to condemn alcoholic energy drinks....
Anheuser-Busch has quashed rumours that it has plans to build a second brewery in India....
China's leading beer producer Tsingtao Brewery is planning to increase its production capacity by 1m tons by the end of 2007, according to local reports....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has posted an impressive leap in operating and net profit in the year so far....
US drinks distributor Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. has acquired all assets of BudCo, the Anheuser-Busch and Grupo Modelo sales, marketing and distribution company for 13 counties in South Texas....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady rise in profits and sales for its second quarter....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends