UK: A-B InBev to launch Beck's Blue campaign
InBev UK, the divsion of Anheuser-Busch InBev, is to launch an advertising campaign for its alcohol-free Beck's Blue brand.
The autumn press drive contains the message "No Alcohol - No Apologies", to underline the fact that consumers should "feel comfortable making an alcohol-free choice" when out with their friends, the company said yesterday (16 September).
It is the first activity since InBev UK recently renamed the brand - formerly known as Beck's Alcohol Free.
Andreas Hilger, marketing director at InBev UK, said: "We have created a very distinctive personality for the brand, which engages consumers, encouraging them to feel confident about ordering a Beck's Blue.
"The repositioning means that Beck's Blue is perfect for when consumers want a beer that does not contain alcohol. Ultimately, Beck's Blue offers an alcohol free choice from a renowned brand in a category that is quite limited."
Adverts will run in several consumer press titles in the run-up to Christmas.
Brewing conglomerate Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange this week.
Molson Coors is to bring its Northern Ireland beer sales and marketing operations in-house, thereby exiting its deal with C&C Group....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends