US: A-B In-Bev Stella Artois to sponsor James Beard awards
Taking place from 3-4 May in New York, the awards are deemed the "Oscars of the food world", Anheuser-Busch InBev said yesterday (30 April).
"Sponsoring the James Beard Foundation Awards allows us to reach the finest chefs and most influential culinary media in the world with a clear message that our Belgian beers can elevate the finest dining experience," said Paul Byrne, product manager for A-B InBev's Belgian brands division, which also includes Leffe.
"Throughout the various award dinners and receptions, guests can visit our Belgian Beer Cafe to learn firsthand about Stella Artois, Hoegaarden and Leffe and why these beers are a natural fit for the culinary world," Byrne said.
Financial details of the sponsorship have not been disclosed.
Those who doubted that Anheuser-Busch InBev would meet its US$7bn disposals target clearly underestimated the beast they were dealing with....
Here you can find the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has rejected accusations of gender bias in its executive pay scale, following a lawsuit filed by Anheuser-Busch's ex-communications chief....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
A joint procurement deal between PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch this week has seen the two drinks giants form a global alliance to purchase indirect goods and services in the US, from technology hardware ...
PepsiCo has apologised after it was accused of stereotyping women with an iPhone application for its Amp Energy drink in the US, offering advice on how to pick up women....
Anheuser-Busch has announced a sponsorship deal with NBC Universal for its Bud Light Golden Wheat beer brand in the US....
Anheuser-Busch InBev blew its US$7bn disposals target out of the water today, completing the brewer's mission to help pay off the A-B acquisition by refocusing the company on core businesses and marke...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer