US: A-B extends Bacardi Silver range
Anheuser-Busch has expanded its range of Bacardi Silver RTDs with the launch of a peach variant.
The US brewing giant has added to a Bacardi Silver stable that already includes strawberry, big apple and watermelon.
"What makes the Bacardi Silver line so exciting is that the flavours are constantly evolving and we believe peach is absolutely perfect for summer," said Cindy Trusler, manager, innovation and new products, Anheuser-Busch.
Celio Romanach, vice-president and MD for Bacardi Beverage Co., a division of Bacardi USA, added: "We're proud to build on our growing tradition with Anheuser-Busch by introducing the first peach-flavoured flavoured malt beverage."
Bacardi Silver Peach will be available in six-packs of 12oz bottles and a 24oz single serve bottle and contains 5% alcohol by volume.
Major brewing groups are clamouring to get into India, which, by dint of its young population, expanding economy and rising personal disposable income offers huge growth potential. International group...
Budejovicky Budvar claims to have been given the green light to register its trademark in China....
US craft brewer Redhook Ale has blamed its venture with Widmer Brothers Brewing Co. for its falling sales in the west of the country....
Asia Pacific Breweries has seen annual pre-tax profits rise 16% thanks to continued growth in Indochina....
The European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD), the industry-sponsored social aspects organisation, has been forced to postpone plans to set out specific guidelines on sponsorship after the member...
Czech brewery Budejovicky Budvar has announced that the patent office in Portugal has registered its Budweiser Budvar trademark, in spite of objections from US beer giant Anheuser-Busch, which is enga...
A New Zealand businessman has bought a stake in juice company Charlie's....
Bacardi has secured a tie-up for its flagship rum brand with US basketball team the Boston Celtics....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016