NEW ZEALAND: A-B claims victory in Budweiser case
US brewing group, Anheuser-Busch, has claimed it has won its latest legal battle with the Czech beer company, Budejovicky Budvar, over the Budweiser brand name. A-B announced that the New Zealand Court of Appeal had reversed an earlier High Court decision and ordered Budejovicky Budvar to stop importing, advertising, or selling beer under the Budweiser brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign