US: A-B and US Bank introduce reward card
US Bank and Anheuser-Busch have joined forces to create Budweiser Rewards Visa Platinum, a card allowing members to earn points toward gift cards for Anheuser-Busch merchandise.
The partnership with Anheuser-Busch, brewer of Budweiser and Bud Light, will offer consumers the opportunity to earn points for every US$1 spent in net purchases made through the website, catalogues, in gift shops and in various other manners.
"It's thrilling to see our two companies coming together once again in a business partnership - US Bank, the largest bank in St Louis, and Anheuser-Busch, a St Louis-based corporation with great history and respect in this city," said Joseph Imbs, president of US Bank in St Louis.
For every 2,500 points earned, cardmembers will be sent a US$25 Anheuser-Busch merchandise rewards gift card, which can be redeemed against apparel, gifts, home bar and sports items.
"Anheuser-Busch is one of the most recognised and respected companies in the world, and it is our pleasure to partner with them to offer these cards," said John Owens, senior vice president of co-branded cards at US Bank.
Yesterday, Anheuser-Busch announced its intention to delist its shares from the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and have the admission to trading of its shares on the London Stock Exchange's market cancelled.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Diageo appears to be making light of the economic downturn, turning in highly respectable year-end figures late last month, but some brands performed better than others. In the second part of this spe...
InBev shareholders will get their chance to vote on the brewer's proposed takeover of Anheuser-Busch at the end of this month....
InBev has said turmoil in financial markets has not dented its takeover deal with US brewing giant Anheuser-Busch....
Anheuser-Busch has expanded its Budweiser portfolio by launching Budweiser American Ale in the US....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
InBev has confirmed that it will take control of Anheuser-Busch's stake in Chinese brewer Tsingtao, once it has completed the takeover of the US company....
MillerCoors, the brewer formed by Coors and SABMiller, is being sued by public health campaigners over a its caffeinated alcoholic drink, Sparks....
InBev has called a shareholders meeting for later this month, to vote on its purchase of Anheuser-Busch....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review