US: 7-Up plans green offshoot
The US soft drinks producer, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, part of the drinks to sweet group, Cadbury Schweppes, is to add a new soft drink to its 7-up range in the autumn. The range extension is designed to cater for consumers' desire for new and original soft drinks choices but a strong link with the core 7-up brand is being retained, and in a most novel way.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post