FRANCE: €500m credit facility for Remy Cointreau
Remy Cointreau has signed a five-year credit facility for around €500m. The French company said yesterday (7 June) that the revolving facility has been secured with a group of banks, in order to refinance an earlier facility.
The lead managers of the facility, which has two one-year extension options, are Banc of America Securities, BNP Paribas, Caylon, Commerzbank, Rabobank, Credit Mutuel-CIC, Fortis Bank, Natexis Banques Populaires, WestLB and SG Corporate & Investment Banking.
The facility will pay an initial margin of Euribor plus 67.5 basis points a year, the spirits company said in a statement.
It refinances the existing outstanding €500m facility, which was signed in June 2003.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Goldman Sachs has initiated coverage of Remy Cointreau....
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
Remy Cointreau has had its investor rating raised....
Remy Cointreau has posted a drop in full year net profit in spite of increasing revenues....
Remy Cointreau has gone to holders of one of its bonds to gain permission to complete the sale of its stake in Bols....
Remy Cointreau has posted a slight rise in revenue growth for fiscal year 2005....
The Polish unit of Remy Cointreau has pulled out of the race for a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research