USA: 42 Premium Wineries Now Featured at Winetasting.com
Winetasting.com announced today 42 California wineries are now selling direct to consumers from their own web sites, and one in four bottles are exclusives. A digital marketplace of online tasting rooms, Winetasting.com is revolutionizing online wine sales by empowering those who control the supply - the wineries. The recent merger of Wine.com and Wineshopper.com confirms the market's predictions about e-tailer consolidation and reinforces Winetasting.com's position as a winning business model for direct-to-consumer online wine sales. "We never bought into the dot-com frenzy. We're organizing a community of wine makers and wine lovers that builds on nine years experience in fulfillment and marketing ultra-premium wines," said Lesley Berglund, CEO, Winetasting.com. "Our long term commitment is to build a sustainable business adding real economic value for wineries, and unparalleled access for wine enthusiasts," she added. Since the pilot launch in June some additional wineries now selling online include: Lail Vineyards, J. Pedroncelli Winery, Joseph Phelps Vineyards, Ravenswood Winery, Saintsbury and Schramsberg Vineyard. Traditionally, many wineries have limited sales of their most exclusive wines to their tasting rooms. Winetasting.com brings these hard-to-find wines to the online shopper. Currently, about 25 percent of the wines offered through Winetasting.com are available exclusively online. The following is a taste of the exclusive wines available at Winetasting.com:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends