USA: 42 Premium Wineries Now Featured at Winetasting.com
Winetasting.com announced today 42 California wineries are now selling direct to consumers from their own web sites, and one in four bottles are exclusives. A digital marketplace of online tasting rooms, Winetasting.com is revolutionizing online wine sales by empowering those who control the supply - the wineries. The recent merger of Wine.com and Wineshopper.com confirms the market's predictions about e-tailer consolidation and reinforces Winetasting.com's position as a winning business model for direct-to-consumer online wine sales. "We never bought into the dot-com frenzy. We're organizing a community of wine makers and wine lovers that builds on nine years experience in fulfillment and marketing ultra-premium wines," said Lesley Berglund, CEO, Winetasting.com. "Our long term commitment is to build a sustainable business adding real economic value for wineries, and unparalleled access for wine enthusiasts," she added. Since the pilot launch in June some additional wineries now selling online include: Lail Vineyards, J. Pedroncelli Winery, Joseph Phelps Vineyards, Ravenswood Winery, Saintsbury and Schramsberg Vineyard. Traditionally, many wineries have limited sales of their most exclusive wines to their tasting rooms. Winetasting.com brings these hard-to-find wines to the online shopper. Currently, about 25 percent of the wines offered through Winetasting.com are available exclusively online. The following is a taste of the exclusive wines available at Winetasting.com:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends