USA: 42 Premium Wineries Now Featured at Winetasting.com
Winetasting.com announced today 42 California wineries are now selling direct to consumers from their own web sites, and one in four bottles are exclusives. A digital marketplace of online tasting rooms, Winetasting.com is revolutionizing online wine sales by empowering those who control the supply - the wineries. The recent merger of Wine.com and Wineshopper.com confirms the market's predictions about e-tailer consolidation and reinforces Winetasting.com's position as a winning business model for direct-to-consumer online wine sales. "We never bought into the dot-com frenzy. We're organizing a community of wine makers and wine lovers that builds on nine years experience in fulfillment and marketing ultra-premium wines," said Lesley Berglund, CEO, Winetasting.com. "Our long term commitment is to build a sustainable business adding real economic value for wineries, and unparalleled access for wine enthusiasts," she added. Since the pilot launch in June some additional wineries now selling online include: Lail Vineyards, J. Pedroncelli Winery, Joseph Phelps Vineyards, Ravenswood Winery, Saintsbury and Schramsberg Vineyard. Traditionally, many wineries have limited sales of their most exclusive wines to their tasting rooms. Winetasting.com brings these hard-to-find wines to the online shopper. Currently, about 25 percent of the wines offered through Winetasting.com are available exclusively online. The following is a taste of the exclusive wines available at Winetasting.com:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits