US: 42 Below to launch kiwi flavour
New Zealand's 42 Below will launch a kiwifruit flavoured vodka in August, adding to a line-up that now includes its namesake vodka and tropical Feijoa, Passion Fruit and Manuka Honey.
The new flavour will be distributed nationwide and retail for about US$28 per 750ml bottle, a spokeswoman said.
"We always knew we would concoct a kiwifruit flavour, as 'kiwi' is synonymous with New Zealand," said chief executive Geoff Ross.
"It's taken me three years of toiling, and we are all really happy with the final taste."
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research