NEW ZEALAND: 42 Below good to go in Australia
Spirits company 42 Below has found a distributor for its operations in Australia. The company announced on Friday (10 September) that its vodka and gin will be distributed and sold by Carlton and United Beverages (CUB).
CUB is part of the Foster's Group of companies. Earlier this year CUB's sister company, Foster's Brewing International, took responsibility for duty free sales and distribution of 42 Below brands in Australia and the Pacific.
Late last week 42 Below also confirmed that it has acquired the US direct sales company Collinsville Securities Limited for US$1.296m, payable in two equal instalments - the first on 15 October this year and the last on 15 April 2005.
The rum market may be dominated by white rum - and by one brand in particular - but Larry Watson, managing director, distribution division, at Jamaican rum producer, J Wray & Nephew, believes there is...
Pernod Ricard's £7.4 billion takeover of Allied Domecq is the biggest drinks deal since the Seagram sell-off, in which it also played a part, and means the acquisitive French conglomerate will double ...
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Hayman Distillers is launching a sampling campaign for its gin liqueur, Hayman's 1820....
Driven on by what the company called a "remarkable start of year" for its Asia/ Rest of World business, Pernod Ricard today announced that its first quarter wine and spirit net sales had increase 7% o...
Spirits firm Allied Domecq has agreed to a takeover bid from smaller rival Pernod Ricard, subject to agreement from Allied shareholders....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed that it will make an offer for Allied Domecq this week, according to yesterday's press reports....
Diageo is to launch a national advertising campaign for its gin band Tanqueray in the US....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014