NEW ZEALAND: 42 Below good to go in Australia
Spirits company 42 Below has found a distributor for its operations in Australia. The company announced on Friday (10 September) that its vodka and gin will be distributed and sold by Carlton and United Beverages (CUB).
CUB is part of the Foster's Group of companies. Earlier this year CUB's sister company, Foster's Brewing International, took responsibility for duty free sales and distribution of 42 Below brands in Australia and the Pacific.
Late last week 42 Below also confirmed that it has acquired the US direct sales company Collinsville Securities Limited for US$1.296m, payable in two equal instalments - the first on 15 October this year and the last on 15 April 2005.
The rum market may be dominated by white rum - and by one brand in particular - but Larry Watson, managing director, distribution division, at Jamaican rum producer, J Wray & Nephew, believes there is...
Pernod Ricard's £7.4 billion takeover of Allied Domecq is the biggest drinks deal since the Seagram sell-off, in which it also played a part, and means the acquisitive French conglomerate will double ...
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Hayman Distillers is launching a sampling campaign for its gin liqueur, Hayman's 1820....
Driven on by what the company called a "remarkable start of year" for its Asia/ Rest of World business, Pernod Ricard today announced that its first quarter wine and spirit net sales had increase 7% o...
Spirits firm Allied Domecq has agreed to a takeover bid from smaller rival Pernod Ricard, subject to agreement from Allied shareholders....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed that it will make an offer for Allied Domecq this week, according to yesterday's press reports....
Diageo is to launch a national advertising campaign for its gin band Tanqueray in the US....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China