MEXICO: 42 Below goes Latino
New Zealand's 42 Below has launched its namesake vodka brand on the Mexican market. The company said on Wednesday (15 December) that it has invested over US$1m in starting operations in the country.
42 Below aims to sell around 500 boxes of vodka a month in Mexico, and expects to break MXN11m (US$985,000) in sales during its first six months.
A bottle of 42 Below vodka will retail at between MXN314 (US$28) and MXN328 (US$29), a spokesperson for the company said. The vodka will only be available in Mexico City initially, but will hit Acapulco, Cancun, Los Cabos, Monterrey, Guadalajara and Puebla in the near future.
42 Below vodka is presently available in the US, Singapore, Canada and the UK.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018