NZ: 42 Below gets new MD
New Zealand vodka maker 42 Below has appointed a managing director into a newly-created role.
The Bacardi-owned company said yesterday (27 June) that its new managing director, Paul Dibbayawan, will be responsible for expanding its portfolio domestically as well as integrating its products in the local and global markets.
Dibbayawan previously worked in general management, sales and marketing roles for Philip Morris International and will join 42 Below founder Geoff Ross, who remains as CEO for the company.
Ross, recently cited in New Zealand's Wine Trade Online, said that the appointment was a case of "making sure it's all done properly without having to do it all myself."
Bacardi bought 42 Below in December for US$91m.
China's entry into the WTO has been a catalyst for further growth in imported spirits but the likes of Diageo and Pernod Ricard are not the only ones eyeing the growth potential. Counterfeiters are al...
Carlsberg has played down reports that it has backed out of the auction for Vin & Sprit....
Central European Distribution Corporation has moved forwards with its acquisition of various production and distribution assets related to the parliament vodka brand in the Russian market and abroad....
Drinks Americas Holdings has posted a climb in second quarter net losses as the company hits the first anniversary of Trump Super Premium Vodka sales....
Drinks Americas Holdings has raised around US$3m from a private placement....
The new rules covering spirits in the European Union have come into effect this week, with the change being described by one trade body as "a good compromise"....
The Swedish government has begun the auction process for state-owned Vin & Sprit by contacting a wealth of interested bidders....
Pernod Ricard is not as close as some reports may suggest to sealing a deal to acquire vodka brand Stolichnaya....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer