THE NETHERLANDS: 3i completes Refresco acquisition
The company said it would be paying €70m in cash for Refresco, which produces carbonated soft drinks and fruit juices, while the rest of the purchase price would be represented by absorbing Refresco's bank debt.
Last month, the acquisition was approved under the EU's simplified anti-trust regulations which cleared the way for the purchase provided no further objections were received within a month.
Refresco has annual sales in the region of €500m.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020