FRANCE: LVMH - Strong Turnover Growth Continues in Third Quarter 2000: +35%
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (NASDAQ:LVMHY), the world's leading luxury products group, today announced that consolidated turnover for the third quarter 2000 reached 2,862 million Euros, an increase of 35% compared to 1999. Sales growth, already very strong in the first half, continued during the third quarter of the year. The third quarter of 1999, used as a basis for comparison, was already up 31% compared to 1998. September sales reached an absolute record level. Over the first nine months of the year, turnover has increased by 38% to reach 7,894 million Euros. All of the business divisions, with the exception of champagne, have contributed to this very significant turnover growth, visible in all geographic zones.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research