FRANCE: LVMH - Strong Turnover Growth Continues in Third Quarter 2000: +35%
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (NASDAQ:LVMHY), the world's leading luxury products group, today announced that consolidated turnover for the third quarter 2000 reached 2,862 million Euros, an increase of 35% compared to 1999. Sales growth, already very strong in the first half, continued during the third quarter of the year. The third quarter of 1999, used as a basis for comparison, was already up 31% compared to 1998. September sales reached an absolute record level. Over the first nine months of the year, turnover has increased by 38% to reach 7,894 million Euros. All of the business divisions, with the exception of champagne, have contributed to this very significant turnover growth, visible in all geographic zones.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch