FRANCE: LVMH - Strong Turnover Growth Continues in Third Quarter 2000: +35%
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (NASDAQ:LVMHY), the world's leading luxury products group, today announced that consolidated turnover for the third quarter 2000 reached 2,862 million Euros, an increase of 35% compared to 1999. Sales growth, already very strong in the first half, continued during the third quarter of the year. The third quarter of 1999, used as a basis for comparison, was already up 31% compared to 1998. September sales reached an absolute record level. Over the first nine months of the year, turnover has increased by 38% to reach 7,894 million Euros. All of the business divisions, with the exception of champagne, have contributed to this very significant turnover growth, visible in all geographic zones.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts