UK: 35° South unveils new packaging
Viña San Pedro's UK agent Buckingham Vintners has announced a new packaging design for the Chilean winery's 35° South brand.
The new look for 35° South, revealed recently at the Wines of Chile Annual Trade tasting, is designed to have a more contemporary look while retaining the colour orange and its wind-compass image. The brand considers the compass a key communication of the 35° South line of latitude on which the grapes are grown.
Newly packaged bottles will be available on shelf in the UK at the end of this year.
VSP also announced the re-launch of its brand Castillo de Molina with two new varieties added to the range, a Sauvignon Blanc from Elqui Valley, and a Cabernet Franc from Maipo.
"These are exciting times for the VSP Wine Group, and we are extremely proud of our wines and the amazing team that we have," said VSP Wine Group sales director Stuart Downes. "A huge amount of work has gone in to the re-launch of 35° South and Castillo de Molina to ensure that both the wine and the packaging far exceed consumer expectations, and we are delighted at the response the new ranges have received."
Chilean wine group San Pedro has named Les Grands Chais de France as its distributor for the UK market....
Chilean wine group Viña San Pedro has snapped up local winery Viña Leyda as it looks to strengthen its presence in the country's emerging wine regions....
Chilean wine group San Pedro has parted company with its UK agent Buckingham Vintners....
A shareholder in Buckingham Vintners has upped its stake in the UK wine agent....
Chile's largest wine producer San Pedro has ploughed US$5m into its Viña Altaïr joint venture in an effort to reduce debts at the company....
San Pedro is poised to add to its Chilean wine range - this time with two Argentinean offerings....
Chilean wine group San Pedro has appointed two winemakers to focus on its premium wine brands....
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirit Fair…...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research