USA: 30 Year-Old Allied Domecq Brand Undergoes a Major Makeover
Callaway Winery, Southern California's largest wine producer, is assuming a new identity and expanding its operations to the Central Coast of the state."We are shifting our main source for grapes to the Central Coastal regions of California in order to keep up with consumer demand for Callaway wines," said Mike Jellison, President of Allied Domecq Wines, USA, Callaway's parent company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director