USA: 20th Annual Napa Valley Wine Auction Spins Kaleidoscope of Sensations
High tech continued its rebound this weekend at the world's largest wine charity event -- the Napa Valley Wine Auction, Kaleidoscope 2000, held here today at Meadowood Napa Valley Resort. A record-breaking $9.5 million was raised at the event sponsored annually by the Napa Valley Vintners Association (NVVA) and benefiting local charities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss