US: 2007 A-B heads’ pay details divulged
The head of Anheuser-Busch took home over US$12m in 2007, according to a recent filing.
The brewer, which filed its proxy with the Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday (10 March), said that its president and CEO, August Busch, received a basic salary of $1.2m last year. Busch also received a $2.5m bonus and $8.3m in stock option awards.
A year earlier, Busch received a salary of $972,917, along with a bonus of $1.2m and stock option awards of $7.2m.
A-B's vice president and CFO, Randolph Baker, saw his basic salary total $645,750 in 2007. Baker also received a bonus of $650,000 along with $2.3m in stock option awards.
InBev has called a shareholders meeting for later this month, to vote on its purchase of Anheuser-Busch....
InBev has announced it has completed the first phase of financing its takeover of Anheuser-Busch, thanks to strong support from key bankers....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Celebrity Jessica Simpson is to be the 'face' of beer brand Stampede Light Plus, marketed as the beer for health-conscious consumers, in the US....
Chinese beer group Tsingtao Brewery Co has held off rising costs and a weaker domestic beer market to increase profit by 42% in its first half....
InBev has been asked for further information from the US Department of Justice before receiving clearance for its acquisition of Anheuser-Busch....
Anheuser-Busch has said CEO August Busch IV is in talks to sign a multi-million dollar consultancy contract with the brewer's prospective new owners, InBev....
Rising consumer interest in speciality beers and a fresh round of industry consolidation have given brewers in the US reasons to be optimistic, a report says....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research