USA: 2000 Harvest Under Way at Stimson Lane Wineries
The first bins of premium grapes from the 2000 Washington state harvest began arriving on the grounds of Columbia Crest Estate this week, just as the hot days of August were giving way to the cool breezes of September -- perfect harvest weather. Ripe, juicy chardonnay grapes were the first in for Columbia Crest, whose chardonnay wines have received "90"-and-above scores for three different recent vintages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk