USA: 2000 Harvest Under Way at Stimson Lane Wineries
The first bins of premium grapes from the 2000 Washington state harvest began arriving on the grounds of Columbia Crest Estate this week, just as the hot days of August were giving way to the cool breezes of September -- perfect harvest weather. Ripe, juicy chardonnay grapes were the first in for Columbia Crest, whose chardonnay wines have received "90"-and-above scores for three different recent vintages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat