USA: 2000 Harvest Under Way at Stimson Lane Wineries
The first bins of premium grapes from the 2000 Washington state harvest began arriving on the grounds of Columbia Crest Estate this week, just as the hot days of August were giving way to the cool breezes of September -- perfect harvest weather. Ripe, juicy chardonnay grapes were the first in for Columbia Crest, whose chardonnay wines have received "90"-and-above scores for three different recent vintages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m