ROMANIA: 190 jobs affected in SAB restructuring
South African Breweries (SAB) has announced a restructuring of its operations in Romania, as part of an on-going programme to improve its operating and financial performance in the country. SAB's two Romanian companies, SC Ursus SA and SC Bere Timisoreana SA (acquired by SAB in August 2001) are to merge into a single beer company. The new company, to be called Compania de Bere Romania (CBR), once the normal Romanian company processing requirements are completed, . CBR will have its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, branches in Timisoara, Pitesti, Buzau, Afumati and an office in Bucharest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends