ROMANIA: 190 jobs affected in SAB restructuring
South African Breweries (SAB) has announced a restructuring of its operations in Romania, as part of an on-going programme to improve its operating and financial performance in the country. SAB's two Romanian companies, SC Ursus SA and SC Bere Timisoreana SA (acquired by SAB in August 2001) are to merge into a single beer company. The new company, to be called Compania de Bere Romania (CBR), once the normal Romanian company processing requirements are completed, . CBR will have its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, branches in Timisoara, Pitesti, Buzau, Afumati and an office in Bucharest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report