ROMANIA: 190 jobs affected in SAB restructuring
South African Breweries (SAB) has announced a restructuring of its operations in Romania, as part of an on-going programme to improve its operating and financial performance in the country. SAB's two Romanian companies, SC Ursus SA and SC Bere Timisoreana SA (acquired by SAB in August 2001) are to merge into a single beer company. The new company, to be called Compania de Bere Romania (CBR), once the normal Romanian company processing requirements are completed, . CBR will have its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, branches in Timisoara, Pitesti, Buzau, Afumati and an office in Bucharest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch