Product Launch - UK: 10 Saints Brewery Co's 10 Saints lager
Click through to view a full image of the brand
10 Saints Brewery Co's 10 Saints
Category – Beer, lager aged in rum casks, 4.8% abv
Available – From this month
Location – Launching in the UK in the independent off-trade and on-trade accounts including London restaurant and private club Quo Vadis, Chelsea Football Club, and London coffee shop Shoreditch Grind
Price – RRP GBP4 (US$6) for a 355ml bottle
Distribution - Instil Drinks Co
10 Saints Brewery Company is launching its 10 Saints “premium, aged” lager in the UK.
The 4.8% abv beer, brewed in Barbados, is aged in rum casks for three months, according to the company. The product is being launched in the UK this month into independent off-trade retailers and selected on-trade accounts.
Nick Rodgers, manager of Instil Drinks Co, which will distribute the brand in the UK, said: “The taste of 10 Saints from its unique craft ageing will appeal to premium lager drinkers, plus the use of rum barrels really resonates with consumers.”
10 Saints Brewery company was founded by Glyn Patridge, an entrepreneur from Edinburgh.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head