UK: £1 million behind UK Dairy drink launch
A leading UK dairy has unveiled the first of a number of high profile product launches with a £1m plus advertising and promotional campaign.Crème Jus, a combination of cream and fruit juice has just been launched in UK supermarkets and convenience stores by Lancashire Dairies. Company spokesman Steve Bradley said that so far, "the response has been positive".Claiming Crème Jus to be 98% fat free and rich in Vitamin E, sales and marketing director for Lancashire Dairies David Girdler said: "The product is aimed primarily at a female audience and is a real feel good indulgence but without the guilt factor."He continued: "There are a lot of changes afoot at Lancashire Dairies and we have some very exciting plans in the pipeline for the summer which we will reveal over the coming months." Crème Jus is available in two flavours, Strawberry & Kiwi and Manderin. The drinks come in 310ml tetrapacks with an RSP of £0.99.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014