West Europe Coolers Report
The United Kingdom remains the dominant national force within West Europe, followed by Italy and together they have a unit share of 41%. Austria, Italy and Belgium were the strongest performers, making solid gains in terms of placement numbers.
Zenith’s report on West Europe Coolers provides an in-depth analysis and insights on both bottled and point-of-use water cooler markets in 16 countries. For the first time including the full UK market analysis, the report offers excellent value for money.
The report sets out market and segment totals, alongside detailed rankings and profiles of Europe’s leading industry operators, providing the only report available on home and office delivery and POU market trends in the region.
Countries include: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
What this report covers
* Regional market overview: in-depth analysis of trends and developments covering units, volume and value, conversion of bottled coolers versus new POU business, water types, packaging, throughput, service and maintenance, outlets, companies, groups, brands, regulatory environment, merges and acquisitions as well as forecasts to 2015. Price structure and revenue analysis addressing unit rental income and bulk water sales, contract lengths and cancellation rates.
* 16 detailed country sections: detailed market and industry analysis including market size, bottled water versus point of use markets, drinking water culture, bottled water cooler and POU industry structures, rented vs sold units, unit types, pricing structure and revenue indicators, unit maintenance, industry features and trends, leading companies and brands, industry developments and forecasts to 2015.
* Overview charts (13) and tables (41): Comprehensive tables and charts interrogate the entire West European bottled cooler and POU markets in full.
* Over 180 company profiles: full analysis of Europe’s leading operators. Each profile covers company structure, sales volume, unit placements, marketing analysis and commentary.
Table of contentsTotal West European water cooler market
* Bottled water market, 2006-10
* Water cooler market analysis, 2006-10
* Total cooler units by country, 2006-10
* POU share of total West Europe cooler units, 2006-10
* POU water cooler conversion, 2010
West European bottled water coolers
* Bottled cooler units by country, 2006-10
* Bottled cooler numbers annual percentage change, 2006-10
* Bottled cooler units per 1,000 population, 2006-10
* Bottled cooler & bulk water volumes, 2006-10
* Bottled cooler volume & bulk water annual percentage change, 2006-10
* Cooler water throughput by country, 2008-10
* Bottled cooler market breakdown by water type, 2010
* Cooler water types by country, 2010
* Cooler water packaging by type, 2010
* Cooler water packaging size by country, 2010
* Bottled cooler market characteristics, 2010
* Water for cooler consumption per person, 2006-10
* Bottled cooler revenue indicators by country, 2010
* Bottled cooler revenue indicators, 2008-10
West European point of use coolers
* POU units by country, 2006-10
* POU units annual percentage change, 2006-10
* POU units per thousand people, 2006-10
* POU unit distribution by outlet, 2010
* POU rented vs sold units, 2010
* POU water cooler unit characteristics, 2010
* POU rental and sold units income, 2010
* Top 25 national water cooler distributors, 2006-10
* Top 5 West European water cooler distributor groups, 2008-10
* Top 25 West European water cooler brands, 2006-10
* Top 25 West European water cooler bottlers, 2006-10
* Top water cooler distributors by country, 2006-10
* Leading West European POU groups by country, 2006-10
* Leading national POU groups, 2008-10
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:22am (Wednesday, 22 May 2013)