Wells & Young's Brewing Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Wells & Young's Brewing Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wells & Young's Brewing Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wells & Young's Brewing Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wells & Young's Brewing Company Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wells & Young's Brewing Company (Wells & Young's) is a privately owned brewing company, based in the UK. The company brews, distributes and markets traditional ales and premium lager beer in the UK and abroad. The major brands of the company include Courage Best Bitter, Courage Directors, Wells Bombardier, Wells Eagle, Young's Bitter, Young's Ram Rod and Young's London Gold, among others. Wells & Young's also has a deal with Spanish brewery Grupo Damm to import the latter's bottled beer, Estrella Damm. In addition, it sells Mongoose Premium Beer, an imported beer from India. The company's products are marketed in over 25 countries including the US, Canada, Italy and Australia. The company is a wholly owned-subsidiary of Charles Wells Ltd. Wells & Young's is headquartered in Bedford, the UK.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:44pm (Monday, 10 March 2014)