Wawa, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wawa, Inc. (Wawa) is an operator of convenience stores in the US. The company provides breakfast, salads and wraps, hoagies and sandwiches, and snacks; soups, sides, and bowls; ice creams, milk, and dairy heritage products; bottled beverages, brewed coffee and frozen blended beverages; nutrition products; and gasoline services. The company stores offer a fresh food service selection under the Wawa brands. It operates a chain of over 540 convenience stores located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. Wawa carries over 6,000 items including popular national and local products.
GlobalData’s Wawa, Inc. provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Wawa, Inc. - Key Facts
Wawa, Inc. - Key Employees
Wawa, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Wawa, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Wawa, Inc. - History
Wawa, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Wawa, Inc. - Business Description
Wawa, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Wawa, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wawa, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Stores Network
Strength - Broad Products Portfolio
Strength - Business Operations
Wawa, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Recall
Wawa, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Industry Growth Prospects: dairy industry
Opportunity - Key Business Initiatives
Opportunity - US Convenience Store Industry
Wawa, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Environment
Threat - Cost Related to Debit/Credit Fees
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Wawa, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Wawa, Inc., Key Facts
Wawa, Inc., Key Employees
Wawa, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Wawa, Inc., Major Products and Services
Wawa, Inc., History
Wawa, Inc., Key Competitors
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:50pm (Thursday, 23 May 2013)