Walmart Chile S.A. : Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Walmart Chile S.A. : Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Walmart Chile S.A. "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Walmart Chile S.A. " for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Walmart Chile S.A. "
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Walmart Chile S.A. (Walmart Chile) is involved in retail, financial services and real estate businesses. It operates a total of 314 stores including supermarkets, hypermarkets, groceries stores and discount food stores. The product portfolio includes food items, clothing, sporting goods, electrical items, consumer household appliances, school supplies, hardware articles and related accessories. Walmart Chile sells its merchandise through its own chain of retail stores and websites. Under the financial services and real estate businesses, the company offers credit card named as PRESTO, and develops and manages real estate properties. Walmart Chile is a subsidiary of Inversiones Australes Tres Limitada, an operating unit of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.. Walmart Chile is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:53pm (Monday, 9 December 2013)