Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wal-Mart de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wal-Mart de Mexico S.A.B de C.V. (Walmex) is a retail store chain operator in Mexico and Central America. The company principally operates retail stores under discount stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, apparel stores and membership self-service wholesale store formats. It is also active in banking, real estate and restaurant operations. Its retail network includes Bodega Aurrera, Despensa Familiar and Pali discount stores, Maxi Bodega discount warehouse stores, Walmart, Hiper Paiz and Hiper Mas hypermarkets. Walmex also operates a network of Sam's Club and ClubCo membership self-service wholesale stores, Superama supermarkets, Paiz, La Despensa de Don Juan, La Union and Mas x Menos supermarkets, Suburbia apparel stores, Vips and El Porton restaurants and Banco Walmart bank branches. As of March 2013, the company operated a total of 3,026 commercial units in over 509 cities spread across six countries: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico and Nicaragua. The company operates as a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Walmex is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Valuation
Figure 9: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:37pm (Monday, 17 March 2014)