United National Breweries (SA) (Pty) Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "United National Breweries (SA) (Pty) Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United National Breweries (SA) (Pty) Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United National Breweries (SA) (Pty) Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "United National Breweries (SA) (Pty) Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United National Breweries (SA) (Pty) Limited (UNB) is a manufacturer and seller of traditional African beer, brewed from sorghum grain. UNB is a subsidiary of United Breweries Ltd, a leading brewing group in India. The company's beers are sold under various major and regional brands including Ijuba, Leopard Special, Chibuku, Zebra Beer, Jikeleza, Country Brew and Kalahari Sorghum among others. The beers are available in 1-liter pack, two-liter pack, 20-liter container and cup, and the glass mug. It has six brewing facilities, a malt plant and over 100 distribution depots across South Africa. The company is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:29am (Friday, 13 December 2013)