United Kaipara Dairies Company (PSC) : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "United Kaipara Dairies Company (PSC) : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Kaipara Dairies Company (PSC)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Kaipara Dairies Company (PSC)" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Kaipara Dairies Company (PSC)"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Kaipara Dairies Company (PSC) (UNIKAI) is a manufacturer and distributor of dairy products in the UAE. The company offers a range of products including butter milk, butter, margarine, lassi, yoghurt, fresh milk, flavored milk, cheese spread, ice cream, rice, frozen foods such as chapathi, paratha, Euro puff pastry, beans, sweet corn, chicken franks, mutton mince, beef mince, chicken mince, sweets, fruit juices and nectars, and other food items. The company also provides sugar free ice creams made with NutraSweet sweetener. Through its trading wing, Unikai International, UNIKAI also imports a wide range of frozen products such as vegetables, meat, poultry, processed food and cakes, chilled products including cheese, butter, margarine and pastries, and dry food products including rice, olives, edible oils, instant milk powder, tinned food, jams, pickles and tea. The company is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Operational Efficiency
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:33am (Friday, 24 May 2013)