United Breweries Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "United Breweries Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Breweries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Breweries Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Breweries Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Breweries Limited (UBL) is a brewer based in India. The Dutch brewing company, Heineken NV, through Scottish & Newcastle India Pvt. Ltd, holds 37.41% in UBL. The company offers a range of beers in the Indian and overseas markets. The company's signature brand is Kingfisher. Other key brands include Zingaro, UB Export, London Pilsner Premium Strong, Heineken, Marco Polo, Guru Strong, Kalyani Black Label Strong and Bullet. It offers its signature Kingfisher Premium Beer in 52 countries across the globe. The company has own and contract breweries throughout the country. UBL operates its business in and across the India along with two subsidiaries, Associated Breweries & Distilleries Limited and Maltex Malsters Limited; one associate company, United East Bengal Football Team Private Limited and one joint venture, Millennium Alcobev Private Limited. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:40am (Saturday, 18 May 2013)