Consumers’ daily lives are increasingly becoming busier and more complex, causing them to be (or perceive themselves to be) time-poor. Targeting these on-the-go consumers is therefore about offering convenient, time-saving products and solutions that best align with their lifestyles, both inside and outside the home.
- Identify lucrative marketing and innovation opportunities applicable to a broad range of CPG sectors.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for on-the-go products can be met.
- Examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, and retail spaces.
Snacking products are growing in popularity as a convenient on-the-go food choice. Over a third of global consumers (34%) snack between meals in the afternoon and evening three or more times a week.
The convenience and flexibility of accessing the Internet anywhere and at any time has already brought about sophisticated shopping methods – many of these particularly aimed at the busy consumer. Around one in 10 website hits globally currently come from handheld mobile devices.
Keywords: convenient, easy, snacking, lunch, outside, on-the-go, busy, hectic, active, smart, time-saving, quick, mobile, smartphone.
- What is the On-The-Go sub-trend? What types of consumer characterize an on-the-go lifestyle?
- How are brands across the CPG space currently addressing the needs of consumers on the go?
- What potential innovation opportunities exist to meet the demands of on-the-go consumers?
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:11pm (Friday, 24 May 2013)