Treatt Plc: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Treatt Plc: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Treatt Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Treatt Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Treatt Plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Treatt PLC (Treatt) is a manufacturer and supplier of ingredients to the flavor and fragrance industries. The company specializes in manufacturing and supplying raw materials to flavor and fragrance compounders, and food, beverage, soap, perfumery, cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturers. The company's product portfolio includes chemicals, essential oils, rectified oils, flavor ingredients, flavor modifiers, specialty synthetics and Citreatt specialties among others. Treatt exports its products through a network of agents to more than 90 countries. The company has facilities in the UK, the US and Kenya. It also has sales offices in China and France. Treatt primarily operates through four subsidiaries: R. C. Treatt & Co Ltd, Treatt USA Inc, Earthoil Kenya Pty EPZ Ltd and Earthoil Plantations Ltd. The company is headquartered in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, the UK.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 9:21am (Monday, 10 March 2014)