Trader Joe's Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's 'Trader Joe's Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Trader Joe's Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Trader Joe's Company' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Trader Joe's Company (Trader Joe's) is a grocery retailer based in the US. The company operates a chain of supermarkets retailing variety of grocery and general merchandise items in the US. Its portfolio of product includes milk, wine and beer, hand-tossed pizzas, personal hygiene products, bakery items, fruits and vegetables, dairy products, bread, groceries, daily household articles and organic produce. In addition, it sells gift cards, pet food and flowers. Trader Joe's also retails private-label products comprising beverages, soup, snacks and frozen items. The company principally operates through a network of over 370 stores across 33 states in the US. Trader Joe's is headquartered in Monrovia, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:55pm (Sunday, 19 May 2013)