Tonghua Grape Wine Co. Ltd - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Tonghua Grape Wine Co. Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tonghua Grape Wine Co. Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Tonghua Grape Wine Co. Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Tonghua Grape Wine Co. Ltd"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tonghua Grape Wine Co. Ltd (Tonghua Grape Wine) is wine manufacturer and distributor based in China. The company's product portfolio includes sweet wines, dry wines, sparkling wines and ice wines. It markets its wine products under brand names, such as YASAY, Tonhwa and Tianchi. The company distributes its products in the domestic market, including northeastern China, northern China, eastern China, southern China and northwestern China. Tonghua Grape Wine is headquartered in Tonghua, China.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:47am (Thursday, 20 June 2013)