The Snacking on-the-go Shopper Mission
* Understand the store and category penetration for your specific category.
* Compare the profile of an average on-the-go shopper to one who purchased your category.
* Identify which other products were purchased by those who purchased your category.
* Analyse the modality differences between the average on-the-go shopper, and those who bought your category.
* Understand the attitudinal differences of the buyers of different categories, including those that considered purchasing your category, but did not buy.
* And lots more....
Aimed at FMCGs, retailers and in-store creative agencies, the report will help you to:
* Understand the role and profile of the snacking on-the-go shopper in the UK food and grocery market.
* Analyse the key category opportunities in snacking on-the-go shopper marketing and identify where your categories fit in.
* Learn about the underlying occasions, drivers and motivations for snacking on-the-go missions and how these can influence choice of channel, store or brand.
* Find out how food and grocery retailers perform in the snacking on-the-go market, and how their propositions cater for the snacking on-the-go shopper.
* Review the key drivers of change, barriers to sale, major innovations and trends shaping the snacking on-the-go food and drink market
This report is a must have for all retailers with an on-the-go offering (or those considering having one), and FMCG’s within the following categories
* Soft drinks
* Hot beverages
* Pies and pasties
* Cereal bars
* Sandwiches and wraps
Table of contentsKey findings and executive summary
The on-the-go shopper missions: definitions
* Shopper missions
* The on-the-go shopper missions
* A framework for behaviour
* A framework for behaviour – shopper context
* A framework for behaviour – mission context
The on-the-go shopper market
The on-the-go shopper mission at a glance
* Demographic profiles
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission: drivers and trends
* Macro trends
* Category drivers - premiumisation and trading up
* Category drivers - overcoming barriers to purchase
* Category drivers - weight and size of purchase
* Category drivers - new product development
* Category drivers - occasions
* Category drivers - retailer/format development and innovation
* Category drivers - Improving promotional and display effectiveness
* Category drivers - Leveraging technology and innovations
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission: key characteristics
* Channel penetration
* Retailer share of most recent visit
* Channel share of most recent visit
* Categories shopped
* Categories shopped by channel
* Categories shopped by demographics
* Chocolate bar shoppers
* Regular crisps shoppers
* Chocolate vs. crisps
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission: shopper context
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission: mission context
* Drivers of store choice
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission: motivations and behaviours
* Drivers of item choice
* Other items considered
* General attitudes
* Need states
The snacking on-the-go shopper mission: retailer propositions
* Marks and Spencer
* The Co-operative
* Wilkinson and WH Smith
* Petrol filling stations
* Motorway service stations
* Quantitative research - survey
* Qualitative research – focus groups
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:05pm (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)