The Nuance Group AG: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"The Nuance Group AG: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Nuance Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Nuance Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Nuance Group AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Nuance Group AG (Nuance Group) is a duty-free shops and specialty stores operator based in Switzerland. The company offers a comprehensive range of perfumes and cosmetics, liqour, tobacco, confectionery, fashion and life style accessories, electronics, and souvenirs and other related items. In addition to retailing, the company is involved in wholesale and distribution activities besides providing in-flight services. The company operates 324 stores under different store formats including duty free departures stores, duty free arrivals stores, mono brand stores, multi brand stores and destination stores. Apart from operating in-stores, the company provides online shopping at www.airport-dutyfreeshopping.com. Geographically, the company's operations span across Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK and the US. Nuance Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:27am (Saturday, 15 March 2014)