The New Zealand Wine Company Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "The New Zealand Wine Company Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The New Zealand Wine Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The New Zealand Wine Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The New Zealand Wine Company Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The New Zealand Wine Company Limited (NZWC) is an integrated wine company involved in growing grapes, winemaking and bottling, and in the marketing and sales of premium quality wines in New Zealand and to export markets. NZWC produces table and bulk wines. NZWC's vineyards are located in Marlborough, New Zealand. NZWC has five wholly owned subsidiaries which are Grove Mill Wine Company Limited, Sanctuary Wine Company Limited, Bedford Road Investments Limited, The New Zealand Wine Company (Europe) Limited and The New Zealand Wine Company (USA) Inc. The company is headquartered in Marlborough, New Zealand.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Efficiency
Figure 5: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 6: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:05pm (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)