The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015 – Gin (Asia)
Based on The IWSR's experience of local markets, The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015 – Gin analyses current and future trends in the gin category. The report covers 54 countries and includes detailed explanations as to why and how trends have been forecast and what factors are currently important in the market. The report also features a detailed global summary, including global category totals and an analysis of all quality segments (super-premium, premium, standard and value).
Some key findings from the report:
· India is expected to overtake Spain to become the third-largest gin market in the world by 2013 and is forecast to reach over 3m cases by 2014.
· The premium-and-above price segments are expected to increase by around 545,700 cases by 2015. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the super-premium gin segment is forecast to be 10.9% between 2009 and 2015, reaching 460,000 cases.
· The gin market in the UK is forecast to grow by 150,000 cases between 2009 and 2015.
Why purchase The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015 – Gin?
- Find out which markets will recover the fastest and furthest.
- Discover which categories will grow the fastest over the next five years and which will decline.
- Identify factors driving future trends.
- Gain insight into the future development of premium gins versus standard and value gins.
Table of contents
Contents of each country report
Demographic and economic data and comments
General background to the alcohol market
Specific problems forecasting
Summary of Forecasts – All Alcohol by Category
Summary of Forecasts – Wine by Category
Summary of Forecasts – Spirits by Category
Gin – Consumption by Category
Gin – Consumption by Quality
Gin – Consumption by Category and Quality – 000’s 9-Litre Cases
Gin – Share of Spirits Market
Gin – Current Trends, Key Factors and Future Trends
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:34am (Sunday, 19 May 2013)