The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015 – Brandy (Asia)
Based on The IWSR's experience of local markets, The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015 – Cognac and Brandy analyses current and future trends in the Cognac and brandy categories. The report covers 54 countries and includes detailed explanations as to why and how trends have been forecast and what factors are currently important in the market. The report also features a detailed global summary, including global category totals and an analysis of all quality segments (super-premium, premium, standard and value).
Some key findings from the report:
· Russia will overtake the United States to become the third-largest market, while Brazil will outgrow Germany and enter the top five.
· Russia is predicted to show the highest CAGR of the 10 largest brandy markets between 2009 and 2015, and is expected to gain roughly 3.2m cases in official sales over the next five years.
· The United States will maintain its position as the largest Cognac market over the forecast period, but will continue to slowly lose volumes. China will gain market share.
· Cognac in China is likely to overtake Scotch as the single largest imported spirits category by 2011, as many brands are offered at price levels, which Scotch has failed to occupy.
Why purchase The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015 – Cognac and Brandy?
- Find out which markets will recover the fastest and furthest.
- Discover which categories will grow the fastest over the next five years and which will decline.
- Identify factors driving future trends.
- Gain insight into the future development of the quality segments of Cognac and brandies.
Table of contents
Contents of each country report
Demographic and economic data and comments
General background to the alcohol market
Specific problems forecasting
Summary of Forecasts – All Alcohol by Category
Summary of Forecasts – Wine by Category
Summary of Forecasts – Spirits by Category
Brandy and Cognac/Armagnac – Consumption by Category
Brandy and Cognac/Armagnac – Consumption by Quality
Brandy and Cognac/Armagnac – Consumption by Category and Quality – 000’s 9-Litre Cases
Brandy and Cognac/Armagnac – Share of Spirits Market
Brandy and Cognac/Armagnac – Current Trends, Key Factors and Future Trends
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:12am (Sunday, 26 May 2013)