The Innovations Driving Packaged Brands: What Sells?
Table of contents
Packaging is the number one medium to communicate the brand. In an increasingly crowded market, with high failure rates, packaging can be a key differentiating factor in determining a product's success or failure.
- Better engage consumers by pinpointing the key packaging touchpoints that packagers can influence to deliver product success
- Stimulate ideation and invigorate brands by learning from best practice examples from the packaging world
- Enhance your market positioning and concept development efforts and reduce risk for new product launches
There are three key factors that help deliver successful innovation in the consumer space: new concepts that deliver product benefits, packaging benefits and those that meet specific consumer demands.
This report identifies eight key consumer mega-trends that influence consumer demand; the four product benefits vital for successful innovation; and the six key touch-points that packagers can leverage to influence their packaging.
The sweet-spot lies mid-point where packaging works in tandem with the product to deliver an elevated consumer experience.
- What proportion of new product innovation is successful?
- What are the key consumer mega-trends vital for product success?
- What are the four product benefits that are vital for product success?
- What are the six key touch-points that packagers can harness to make a difference to their packaging?
- Which brands have seen market success through their packaging? Which brands have failed due to their packaging?
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:16am (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)