The ICD Retail UK Top 10: Company Guide
The ICD Retail UK Top 10: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to quickly understand the key issues affecting the top companies in the United Kingdom Retail industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
The ICD Retail UK Top 10: Company Guide utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
NOTE: 1) Financial details are available only for public companies
2) Page numbers of the report defers for public and private companies
3) TOC may differ from company to company based on the availability of data
- Examines and identifies key information and issues for all the leading companies in the Retail industry for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents all the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides in depth information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for every company featured within the report.
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry.
Business Analysis, Company Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Analysis of Key Performance Indicators, Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators, Key Financial Performance Indicators, Revenue and Operating Profit, Asset, Liabilities and Capex, Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio, Solvency, Valuation, Competitive Benchmarking, Market Capitalization, Efficiency, Capital Expenditure, Valuation, Turnover – Inventory and Asset, Liquidity, Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships, M&A and Partnerships Strategy, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Company Statement, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Locations and Subsidiaries, Head Office, Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
*The above TOC will appear for all the companies included in the report
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: SWOT Analysis
Table 6: History
Table 7: Key Employees
Table 8: Key Employee Biographies
Table 9: Subsidiaries
*The above list of tables will appear for all the companies included in the report
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Capital Expenditure
Figure 9: Valuation
Figure 10: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 11: Liquidity
*The above list of figures will appear for all the companies included in the report
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:56pm (Saturday, 25 May 2013)