The Charmer Sunbelt Group: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "The Charmer Sunbelt Group: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Charmer Sunbelt Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Charmer Sunbelt Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Charmer Sunbelt Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) is a distributor of wines, spirits, beer and other beverages in the US. It also provides non-alcoholic products such as bottled-water, cocktail mixes and energy drinks. The company operates through its local distributor and brokerage houses in 15 markets, across the US. It has presence in Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Colorado, Connecticut, South Carolina, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, among others. CSG operates as a family-owned business, which serves a link between wine and spirit suppliers, and the retail outlets in the US. CSG is headquartered in New York, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:46pm (Saturday, 15 March 2014)