Tetra Pak International SA: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Tetra Pak International SA: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tetra Pak International SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tetra Pak International SA" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tetra Pak International SA"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tetra Pak International SA (Tetra Pak) is a carton packaging company. It is focused on offering packaging systems for pasteurized and aseptically packaged products. In addition, the company offers wide range of processing equipment, which includes evaporators, heat exchangers, aseptic processing systems, separators, homogenizers, and flow-equipments. It is also focused on developing and marketing various distribution equipments such as film wrappers, cardboard packers and conveyors. The company serves more than 170 countries through its 38 market offices, 79 sales offices and 42 packaging material plants. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of Tetra Laval International. Tetra Pak is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:35pm (Tuesday, 10 December 2013)